Pvc Pontoon Boat Would PVC Drainage Pipes Make A Good Basis For A Pontoon Boat?

Would PVC drainage pipes make a good basis for a pontoon boat? - pvc pontoon boat

I wanted to build my own boat dock for centuries now, but the cost and effort, was on the time of construction of the hull from the whole time.

Well, I came upon the perspective of mere use of PVC sewer pipe, filled with polyurethane foam and fiberglass boards elegantly I do covered.

The ship is carrying a trimaran and is electric. The possibility of between two and four passengers, and I think that a length of 5 to 6 feet, I should be long enough for a top speed of about 5 knots.

He has already tried that before, or know the pictures of boats being built from drain pipes?

I want to see examples.

0 comments:

Post a Comment