Central Florida Paddle Boats What To Use?

What to use? - central florida paddle boats

I think under the age of a kayak tomorrow, IRL (Indian River Lagoon, not because of the space-coaster ... The Central Florida), and have much around, just to see what he can get votes from all the beautiful people. I like it a bait right behind me and give me much of the line when I'm paddling. Normally I go to the draft platform for shrimp without tobacco and let it do what it is, but someone has other suggestions for a good brackish water trolling bait for a kayak? All ideas are welcome, and if I have the chance to try your suggestion, I will tell you how it works ... the course is, if you have an answer in the morning before leaving .... Otherwise you must wait until I go next time.

Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment