My Flat Screen Has A Fuzzy Picture The Coaxial Cable Input On My Flat-Screen Is Broken, Resulting In A Very Fuzzy Picture. Any Solutions?

The coaxial cable input on my Flat-Screen is broken, resulting in a very fuzzy picture. Any solutions? - my flat screen has a fuzzy picture

The coaxial cable input on my Vizio was always dirty, but does not bother me much, because you never use the TV option. But now that I am, blurring the picture that really bothers me. Is there a way around the coaxial cable connection. Is there a converter? HDTV tuner to play, right? Please help!

1 comments:

jf said...

If the food from the wall of the satellite / antenna / / what is proper and just the TV, then yes, an HDTV set-top box would be useful. And then you change it via HDMI as an input on the TV does not elicit.

If you only / SD signal need and want, you can use a RF modulator. Coaxial cable to feed. However, to use, and RCA (yellow, red / white) with the TV feed. Here is an example of one of them,

http://www.amazon.com/RCA-907-COMPACT-RF ...

http://www.amazon.com/RCA-CRF940-Modulat ...

Post a Comment