Chest Pain Diagnosis More Condition_symptoms Chest Pain, Help With Diagnosis.. M22, 284lbs 6'4"?

Chest pain, help with diagnosis.. m22, 284lbs 6'4"? - chest pain diagnosis more condition_symptoms

I take courses planned, so I will not pretend to know what I'm talking .. My best guess is that effort angina. But I do not know.


About me: 22, H 6 '4 "Weight 284 (obesity, but high), when I was a kid I tetraptyerycardia (think that it is spelled) has recently quit smoking and drink less. Winning is a lot of weight of 30 to 35 pounds after 21 years old, and I think it is safe and be active. Well, I do not smoke and hardly drink, and I take it easy with the food.

Almost every day I could sit down and beat to the right, as I have a sharp pain, twice, more or less on the left side, where the brisket is deep. To breathe after the intense throbbing pain, no pain, tightness ISH and feel short of breath that I forgot or something.

Lately, I have stressed about the school already emphasized (winner), about money and stressed about taking care of me and a friend.

Now, with the CHThe pain is nowhere, and with my history, I fear that all this work will shortly be Pushing Daisies. All I can do now is, what can I lose weight, right?

0 comments:

Post a Comment